Thursday, May 3, 2007

Departure gets closer and closer!

It is just under three weeks ubtil we depart on this tour. To be honest we have been rather busy doing things around the house that need to be left in good condition so we haven't had time to notice the days go by. But now we are getting a bit more organised and Val told me yesterday that she was going to do a 'practice pack'. I found that hard to appreciate as I have never practiced packing to go away! I usually (because of her loving care) see what is in my case after I have arrived at my destination!

We have been asking God and pondering where we should spend our time and asking what we need to be prepared for. It has been wonderful to have phone or email contact with some of the folk we will meet and some who will host our stay. It seems, as you would expect of our Father, that everything seems to be falling into place.